Indulge in the delightful world of homemade sweets with these Chocolate Rice Krispie Balls. This easy-to-follow recipe combines the creamy richness of peanut butter, the sweetness of chocolate, and the satisfying crunch of Rice Krispies, making it a perfect treat for any occasion. Whether you’re preparing these for holiday gatherings or simply craving a sweet snack, these Chocolate Rice Krispie Balls are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
|Peanut Butter||½ cup|
|Soft Butter||3 tbsps|
|Rice Krispies||1 cup|
|Chopped Pecans||½ cup|
|Shredded Coconut||1 cup|
|Chocolate Chips||1 package|
|Sweet Chocolate (square)||1 square|
- Mix together peanut butter, soft butter, vanilla, Rice Krispies, chopped pecans, and shredded coconut. Refrigerate for at least half an hour or longer, then form into balls. Return to the fridge and let them chill for at least an hour.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and sweet chocolate together. Keep the heat low to ensure the chocolate remains soft.
- Drop the chilled balls into the melted chocolate mixture one at a time, using a fork to roll them so that the chocolate covers them.
- Let the coated balls set on parchment paper in the fridge. They can also be frozen.
- Enjoy! These Chocolate Rice Krispie Balls are a favorite during the holidays.
Note: They are very popular at Christmas. The balls can also be refrigerated overnight or frozen and then dipped in chocolate.